Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy twenty fourth Kimberly

Wednesday was my best friend from elementary school birthday. Usually Kim refers to me as her oldest friend which doesn't make sense because she has plenty of friends older than me so she also refers to me as her OG or original gangster. Our moms were pregnant together and for thirteen years of our lives we lived four houses apart. Anyways, a group of us got together for dinner to celebrate. Here is part of Kim with her birthday Sunday.
And here is the group. With the exception of Chris we have all known each other for what seems like forever. Us girls all went to the same elementary school, junior high and high school and some of us colleges. It was a lot of fun getting together and remembering old times and making new memories.

Katie, me, Kimberly, Jessica and Chris.

No comments: