Monday, June 8, 2009

In celebration of graduation week I am going to update my blog at the minimum once daily through Saturday. I know it is hard to imagine and many of you will doubt the likelihood of my statement saying "seeing is believing" especially since I haven't updated since December. Well here it goes anyway. Today was my last class as an undergraduate student! To mark the occassion Jenny and I took a traditional "my-space" photo.
and another

and for good measure one more.


We could hardly contain our excitement on the way home.

Jenny, so excited she can't keep her eyes open (we're stopped at a red light for any concerned she was driving with her eyes closed)

Me, I left my eyes open and maybe not as excited.
More adventures in grad week to follow.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Good job. See ya in the AM