Wednesday, October 15, 2008

50th birthday party

Okay so September 20th was a long time ago but my Mom keeps telling me I need to post something. Here is my Dad and Uncle Richard's 50th birthday party.

My Dad eating, intently listening to someone and wearing the lovely hat that Jan made for him.

Drew
Emily and I (I always forget to un-zoom the lens)
Jan is in the chair on the left, my Uncle Richard in the middle and Jan's husband Richard on the right.
Andrew
Uncle Ted
Dad, the bear and ? (I am drawing a blank on the gentleman's name)

Dad and Mark

Uncle Richard and his work buddies
My Aunt Johanna, my Mema (my moms mom), and my mom's best friend
Emily
Me talking to a guy (Okay so my cousin obviously thought this was a big deal because she "borrowed" my camera and stationed herself in different areas of the back yard taking photos of David and I. None of them were any good and had she just asked we would have been glad to smile and take a photo. Instead the flash kept going off in our direction and we both got a kick out of the whole thing.)

And lastly, this is John. He is one of my brother's best friends and he found it amusing to make fun of me most of the evening because I have a blog. So I took a photo of him to blog.




1 comment:

Sherry said...

nice shot of John. Thanks for posting. Love ya