Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wedding

This past weekend my uncle Kurt and his partner Andrew got married. It was a very small wedding with family and a few friends.


This is the Castle Green in Pasadena. It is a very cool old building. I guess it used to be a hotel but is now used for weddings, special events and the upstairs rooms have been converted to apartments.
Here are Kurt and Andrew


The ladies room was up some stairs but it was a really cute old bathroom.




I may be slightly retarded maybe
This is one side of a three sided fireplace
The elevator
My mom really liked the ceiling

My brother is the blurry guy in the background and Becky with my Christmas present (my niece Rylee) in tow.

Me and my dad

My mom's early form of entertainment

Mom driving my uncle's Yaris home

And my mom's later evening entertainment.

No comments: