Saturday, November 17, 2007

Progress

My parents home remodel has come a long way. Here are some newer pictures. The house is further than the pictures here show and is still a work in progress.








The old furniture in the new room. The new furniture got delivered this week and I have yet to see it in the house thus you can't see it yet either






Mom wanted a convection oven and a conventional oven











My dog and me waiting outside the house while the concrete floors were being done






The new floor is very shiny but it came out nice











2 comments:

Kelly Visel said...

Wow! It's huge! My dad is going to be jealous.

Meghan said...

It is like a mile from the back door to the front door. But I think you were refering to the kitchen which is also huge. She has a walk in pantry as well. You and your parents should come and see it December 1st for the open house.